The Extraordinary World of Imagination Forum Index The Extraordinary World of Imagination
A place for gen fanfiction

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEWS:
The Slumber Party Massacre Collection (1982, 1987, 1990)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Extraordinary World of Imagination Forum Index -> Movie Reviews  
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Slumber Party Massacre Movie Is Your Favorite?
Slumber Party Massacre
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Slumber Party Massacre 2
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Slumber Party Massacre 3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

benloveshorror

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: The Slumber Party Massacre Collection (1982, 1987, 1990) Reply with quote

I know it's hard for all of you to believe, but I was once a teenage boy. And like most teenage boys, I had my fair share of slumber parties. I would call Greg, Peter, and Bobbie, and they would come over and we'd have pillow fights and play spin the bottle. But nothing that took place at our slumber parties was as fun as what's contained in the Slumber Party Massacre series of slasher movies. We've got a driller killer drilling beautiful women to death in not one, not two, but three cheesetastic masterpieces! The first Slumber Party Massacre is scary fun. The second Slumber Party Massacre is cheesy fun. And the third Slumber Party Massacre is scary cheesy fun. This is one cheesy fun collection that keeps on giving! I kid you not when I say that The Slumber Party Massacre movies changed my life. Before I started viewing them, my life was full of despair. Now that I have watched The Slumber Party Massacre Collection, I'm as happy as a clam. Thank you Slumber Party Massacre Collection. Thank you from the bottom of my slasher movie loving heart!!!
Beth
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I voted for the second one. I mean singer, dancing, guitar playing maniac. What's not to like? While I like all three I usually live by the cheesier the better when it comes to horror movies.

"They say you can't go home again, but the truth is you can never truly leave." Maya Angelou

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it." Mark Twain

"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important." C.S. Lewis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Extraordinary World of Imagination Forum Index -> Movie Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: